IN DANGER OR THREATENED

Mark 4:37-41
37 A violent squall came up and waves were breaking over the boat, so that it was already filling up.
38 Jesus was in the stern, asleep on a cushion. They woke him and said to him, "Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?"
39 He woke up, rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Quiet! Be still!" The wind ceased and there was great calm.
40 Then he asked them, "Why are you terrified? Do you not yet have faith?"
41 They were filled with great awe and said to one another, "Who then is this whom even wind and sea obey?"

1 Peter 3:13, 14
13 Now who is going to harm you if you are enthusiastic for what is good?
14 But even if you should suffer because of righteousness, blessed are you. Do not be afraid or terrified with fear of them,

Psalm 27:1-3
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom do I fear? The LORD is my life's refuge; of whom am I afraid?
2 When evildoers come at me to devour my flesh, These my enemies and foes themselves stumble and fall.
3 Though an army encamp against me, my heart does not fear; Though war be waged against me, even then do I trust.

Psalm 118:6-9
6 The LORD is with me; I am not afraid; what can mortals do against me?
7 The LORD is with me as my helper; I shall look in triumph on my foes.
8 Better to take refuge in the LORD than to put one's trust in mortals.
9 Better to take refuge in the LORD than to put one's trust in princes.