FRIENDS FAIL

Luke 17:3, 4
3 Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
4 And if he wrongs you seven times in one day and returns to you seven times saying, 'I am sorry,' you should forgive him."

2 Timothy 4:16-18
16 At my first defense no one appeared on my behalf, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them!
17 But the Lord stood by me and gave me strength, so that through me the proclamation might be completed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was rescued from the lion's mouth.
18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil threat and will bring me safe to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen

Psalm 27:10-14
10 Even if my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will take me in.
11 LORD, show me your way; lead me on a level path because of my enemies.
12 Do not abandon me to the will of my foes; malicious and lying witnesses have risen against me.
13 But I believe I shall enjoy the LORD'S goodness in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD, take courage; be stouthearted, wait for the LORD!

Psalm 41
1 Happy those concerned for the lowly and poor; when misfortune strikes, the LORD delivers them.
2 The LORD keeps and preserves them, makes them happy in the land, and does not betray them to their enemies.
3 The LORD sustains them on their sickbed, allays the malady when they are ill.
4 Once I prayed, "LORD, have mercy on me; heal me, I have sinned against you.
5 My enemies say the worst of me: 'When will that one die and be forgotten?'
6 When people come to visit me, they speak without sincerity. Their hearts store up malice; they leave and spread their vicious lies.
7 My foes all whisper against me; they imagine the worst about me:
8 I have a deadly disease, they say; I will never rise from my sickbed.
9 Even the friend who had my trust, who shared my table, has scorned me.
10 But you, LORD, have mercy and raise me up that I may repay them as they deserve."
11 By this I know you are pleased with me, that my enemy no longer jeers at me.
12 For my integrity you have supported me and let me stand in your presence forever.
13 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from all eternity and forever. Amen. Amen.