ILL OR IN PAIN

2 Corinthians 12:9, 10
9 but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me.
10 Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong

James 5:14-16
14 Is anyone among you sick? He should summon the presbyters of the church, and they should pray over him and anoint (him) with oil in the name of the Lord,
15 and the prayer of faith will save the sick person, and the Lord will raise him up. If he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven

Psalm 38:3-10
3 Your arrows have sunk deep in me; your hand has come down upon me.
4 My flesh is afflicted because of your anger; my frame aches because of my sin.
5 My iniquities overwhelm me, a burden beyond my strength.
6 Foul and festering are my sores because of my folly.
7 I am stooped and deeply bowed; all day I go about mourning.
8 My loins burn with fever; my flesh is afflicted.
9 I am numb and utterly crushed; I wail with anguish of heart.
10 My Lord, my deepest yearning is before you; my groaning is not hidden from you.

Psalm 69:29, 30
29 Strike them from the book of the living; do not count them among the just!
30 But I am afflicted and in pain; let your saving help protect me, God,


Psalm 103:1-4
1 Of David. Bless the LORD, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, my soul; do not forget all the gifts of God,
3 Who pardons all your sins, heals all your ills,
4 Delivers your life from the pit, surrounds you with love and compassion,