FEELING INADEQUATE

1 Corinthians 1:25-31
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
26 Consider your own calling, brothers. Not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
27 Rather, God chose the foolish of the world to shame the wise, and God chose the weak of the world to shame the strong,
28 and God chose the lowly and despised of the world, those who count for nothing, to reduce to nothing those who are something,
29 so that no human being might boast before God.
30 It is due to him that you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God, as well as righteousness, sanctification, and redemption,
31 so that, as it is written, "Whoever boasts, should boast in the Lord."

2 Corinthians 12:9, 10
9 but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me.
10 Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Philippians 4:12, 13
12 I know indeed how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need.
13 I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me.

Psalm 138:8
8 The LORD is with me to the end. LORD, your love endures forever. Never forsake the work of your hands!