VICTIMISED

Hebrews 13:6
6 Thus we may say with confidence: "The Lord is my helper, (and) I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?"

Psalm 37:8-11, 34
8 Give up your anger, abandon your wrath; do not be provoked; it brings only harm.
9 Those who do evil will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD will possess the land.
10 Wait a little, and the wicked will be no more; look for them and they will not be there.
11 But the poor will possess the land, will delight in great prosperity.

34 Wait eagerly for the LORD, and keep to the way; God will raise you to possess the land; you will gloat when the wicked are cut off.

Psalm 59:3-4, 9-10
3 Deliver me from evildoers; from the bloodthirsty save me.
4 They have set an ambush for my life; the powerful conspire against me. For no offense or misdeed of mine, LORD,

9 You, LORD, laugh at them; you deride all the nations.
10 My strength, for you I watch; you, God, are my fortress,