TEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy that person; for the temple of God, which you are, is holy.

Psalm 42:5-11
5 Those times I recall as I pour out my soul, When I went in procession with the crowd, I went with them to the house of God, Amid loud cries of thanksgiving, with the multitude keeping festival.
6 Why are you downcast, my soul; why do you groan within me? Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, my savior and my God.
7 My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you From the land of the Jordan and Hermon, from the land of Mount Mizar.
8 Here deep calls to deep in the roar of your torrents. All your waves and breakers sweep over me.
9 At dawn may the LORD bestow faithful love that I may sing praise through the night, praise to the God of my life.
10 I say to God, "My rock, why do you forget me? Why must I go about mourning with the enemy oppressing me?"
11 It shatters my bones, when my adversaries reproach me. They say to me daily: "Where is your God?"
12 Why are you downcast, my soul, why do you groan within me? Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, my savior and my God.

Psalm 139:1-5
1 you know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar.
2 My travels and my rest you mark; with all my ways you are familiar.
3 Even before a word is on my tongue, LORD, you know it all.
4 Behind and before you encircle me and rest your hand upon me.
5 Such knowledge is beyond me, far too lofty for me to reach.

Psalm 139:13-14
13 You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works! My very self you knew;