FACING DEATH

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life

John 14:1-3
1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me.
2 In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be.

Revelation 21:4
4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, (for) the old order has passed away."

Psalm 23:4
4 Even when I walk through a dark valley, I fear no harm for you are at my side; your rod and staff give me courage