DESPERATE

Psalm 55:16, 17, 22
16 Let death take them by surprise; let them go down alive to Sheol, for evil is in their homes and hearts.
17 But I will call upon God, and the LORD will save me.

22 Softer than butter is their speech, but war is in their hearts. Smoother than oil are their words, but they are unsheathed swords.

Psalm 61:1-3
1 Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer!
2 From the brink of Sheol I call; my heart grows faint. Raise me up, set me on a rock,
3 for you are my refuge, a tower of strength against the foe.

Psalm 62:1, 2
1 My soul rests in God alone, from whom comes my salvation.
2 God alone is my rock and salvation, my secure height; I shall never fall.

Psalm 94:18, 19, 22
18 When I say, "My foot is slipping," your love, LORD, holds me up.
19 When cares increase within me, your comfort gives me joy.
22 No, the LORD is my secure height, my God, the rock where I find refuge,

Psalm 121:1, 2, 7, 8
1 A song of ascents. I raise my eyes toward the mountains. From where will my help come?
2 My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth.

7 The LORD will guard you from all evil, will always guard your life.
8 The LORD will guard your coming and going both now and forever.