BITTER OR CRITICAL

Matthew 7:1-5
1 "Stop judging, that you may not be judged.
2 For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.
3 Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove that splinter from your eye,' while the wooden beam is in your eye?
5 You hypocrite, 3 remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother's eye.

Romans 14:10-13
10 Why then do you judge your brother? Or you, why do you look down on your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God;
11 for it is written: "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bend before me, and every tongue shall give praise to God."
12 So (then) each of us shall give an account of himself (to God).
13 Then let us no longer judge one another, but rather resolve never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.

1 Corinthians 4:5
4 I am not conscious of anything against me, but I do not thereby stand acquitted; the one who judges me is the Lord.

Psalm 73:21-25
21 Since my heart was embittered and my soul deeply wounded,
22 I was stupid and could not understand; I was like a brute beast in your presence.
23 Yet I am always with you; you take hold of my right hand.
24 With your counsel you guide me, and at the end receive me with honor.
25 Whom else have I in the heavens? None beside you delights me on earth.